The HHMS-AGEP The HHMS-AGEP provides professional development and training to all Fellows. A year of tuition and a full stipend are included in the award. Criteria for selection:
- Enrolled in a targeted STEM doctoral program.
- Making satisfactory progress toward the doctoral degree (minimum GPA 3.2).
- Completed all of the required programmatic coursework.
- Eligible to enter the dissertation phase of the program.
- Admitted to PhD candidacy.
- Endorsed by the dissertation advisor for the HHMS-AGEP Fellowship.
- Permanent resident or citizen of the United States.